Friday, May 22, 2020

🏖️🌴 Seas the Day 🌴🏖️

Aloha!

Well, we have officially completed our 8th week of online learning! You (and your families) all deserve a big round of applause and lots of air high fives. It has been great to see all the "waves" you are persevering during this time and showing how resilient you are. You are all rocking it! 

This week, I was as happy as a clam during our beach themed week, even if we didn't quite have the sunny beach weather. It was great to see all of the hard work you have put into your time capsules so far and hear about all of your wonderful ideas!

 

Here is some fabulous work that was submitted this week:


Spelling Words Sentence:

"I went underground to sleep. My sister was giving me money but my parents said stop. I was going to play flag football. So I started playing catch in the basement." - Addison



Math - Pattern Gardens: 













Science- Sink or Float 




*I will wait to post any pictures of the time capsules until after you have had more time to work on them.

Stay tuned for the updated copy of our 100 books reading chart on our Google Classroom stream!! Great work reading this past week. Also, next week's theme is comfy cozy week! 






I hope you all had a wonderful week and enjoy your sunny weekend! I can't wait to see you all again next week.

P.S. How do dolphins call their friends? 
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

WITH A SHELL-PHONE


From, 
Miss. Caughey 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Post of the Year

Good morning my fabulous friends! It's hard to believe the school year is already over. I wish we could have all spent the last few mo...