Friday, January 17, 2020

Funny Friday


This week in math we learned about making 10's! For homework we have a math game that will help us practice this skill. The grade one's have been learning about making 10 and turn around facts. Ask me about an example. 

In writing, we have been learning about how to write a descriptive setting using our 4 senses (hear, see, smell, touch). We explored a picture of a fall scene and of the northern lights. Ask me about what I wrote this week. 


Reminders:
No reminders

Spelling:
Grade 1: club, went, up, hug, under, run, where, know, why, here
Grade 2: come, did, do, get, into, must, no, now, she, two 


From, Room 8 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Post of the Year

Good morning my fabulous friends! It's hard to believe the school year is already over. I wish we could have all spent the last few mo...