Friday, May 15, 2020

🎉 Everyone is Great in Room Eight! 🎉

Hello friends! 

I had so much fun during Jersey Week with all of you! I think Room 8 deserves a special jersey, we are my favourite team! ðŸ˜Š



I hope you all enjoyed your learning tasks this week. I was really impressed to see and hear about your designs for your geometric dream homes. You are all doing a great job of using the checklist to support your planning and drawing your shapes neatly. I can't wait to see all the finished products. I have also been entertained and inspired by your writing this week. The pieces of writing that have been submitted so far are very creative stories. Well done everyone!

Enjoy some samples of work from this week:



.  


               




Math - Geometric Dream House

           




  







Writing - Story Map 

                            

 


I hope you all have a lovely long weekend!! You all deserve a pat on the back for your hard work and deserve some relaxation in the sun. ðŸŒž

See you next week,

Miss. Caughey ðŸŒº

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Post of the Year

Good morning my fabulous friends! It's hard to believe the school year is already over. I wish we could have all spent the last few mo...