Monday, June 29, 2020

Last Post of the Year

Good morning my fabulous friends!

It's hard to believe the school year is already over. I wish we could have all spent the last few months together, but I am grateful that we could still talk to one another online and persevere through this with each other! I hope that the sunshine and summer activities bring you positivity and happiness during your summer holiday's. 

Here are some of my favourite memories from this year! 



Meeting each other in September! 







Reading together! 




Terry Fox Run! 





Making Sculptures










Community Walks





Leighton Art Center



I really enjoyed teaching and spending time with each and every one of you this school year! Enjoy your summer with your friends and family. 

From, 
Miss. Caughey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Post of the Year

Good morning my fabulous friends! It's hard to believe the school year is already over. I wish we could have all spent the last few mo...