Friday, May 29, 2020

🌟 Everyone is Devine in Week Nine! 🌟

Hello my fantastic friends! 

It was such a cozy week, I hope you enjoyed our Google Meet this week. The grade 1/2 teachers decided early in the week that we should change it up and do something fun! Don't forget to send me any pictures that your parents may have taken of you during comfy/cozy week. They might even make the year book!! 


Here is some awesome work from this week: 


Weekly spelling sentences:

I am going for a walk and then I will go to the mall and ask mom to buy me a brown teddy bear then ill go home and put it on my bed and hug it at night.
-Sophia

Writing:

.    






  







Math:


.

 



.           


.     






I really enjoyed looking at your tangram creations, you are all so creative! I hope you all enjoy your weekend. Just a reminder, the theme for next week is crazy hair day and it will be a 4 day week, as the Friday is a PD day.


Enjoy your sunny weekend! ðŸŒž

From, 
Miss. Caughey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Post of the Year

Good morning my fabulous friends! It's hard to believe the school year is already over. I wish we could have all spent the last few mo...