Dear Grade 1/2 Families,
I hope that this communication finds your family well. On Monday, we will embark on learning in a new environment. We will work through this week to establish a connection with your family to facilitate ongoing learning according to Alberta Education guidelines. We are committed to making this process as effective as possible.
What to expect in the coming days:
Monday and Tuesday
Tuesday, March 31– Friday, April 3
Thank you for your ongoing support and patience as we undertake this new approach to learning.
Grade 1/2 Team
|
Monday, March 30, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Post of the Year
Good morning my fabulous friends! It's hard to believe the school year is already over. I wish we could have all spent the last few mo...
-
Hello everyone, As we continue to dive into our online learning, I would like to take a moment to share some information about everyones d...
-
Good Afternoon Splendid Strawberries! 🍓 I had such a great week with you all. I have really enjoyed reading your work around story writi...
-
Thank you for sharing your Easter art! Here are some lovely pieces of work from some students in our class. . Sophia ...
No comments:
Post a Comment