Friday, March 20, 2020
Interactive Mindfulness Game
During these times, we are all really mindful about the wellbeing of our school community. This Interactive Mindfulness Game is a great resource that was shared to us by a teacher at Capitol Hill. Children may need adult support to work through it! I hope this brings some peace of mind during this unsettled time. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Post of the Year
Good morning my fabulous friends! It's hard to believe the school year is already over. I wish we could have all spent the last few mo...
-
Hello everyone, As we continue to dive into our online learning, I would like to take a moment to share some information about everyones d...
-
Good Afternoon Splendid Strawberries! 🍓 I had such a great week with you all. I have really enjoyed reading your work around story writi...
-
Thank you for sharing your Easter art! Here are some lovely pieces of work from some students in our class. . Sophia ...
No comments:
Post a Comment