Monday, April 6, 2020

Spring Break

Hello everyone,

After talking with everyone and hearing how hard you have been working over the past few weeks on your own learning projects, I thought it would be wonderful for the class to see videos and pictures of what that looked like! 


Simon shared, "I made 1.5 Star Wars books." 







Alex shared, "My dad and I built a paper volcano. Then after we were done building it, I exploded it with baking soda and vingear, but the explosion was small."







Finley created a video called Duck Pond. He presented about a walk he went on with his mom and used lots of juicy words and similes to describe what he saw! Please click the link below to watch his video presentation. 

Duck Pond





Please feel free to continue sending pictures or videos of your work so we can continue to share our learning! :)

From, 
Miss. Caughey 🎒😸

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Post of the Year

Good morning my fabulous friends! It's hard to believe the school year is already over. I wish we could have all spent the last few mo...