Friday, June 5, 2020

🌞 Fun in the Sun 🌞

Good afternoon wonderful watermelons! 

I have really enjoyed reading through the middle sections of your stories and your work in math with measurement. It was a lot of fun doing the non standard unit measurement scavenger hunt over our Google Meet this week! 




Here is some great work from this week! 

Spelling Sentences:

"I went by my self to the toy store to buy two toys but I changed my mind and I bought only one toy.At school I write my favorite things on paper and I draw the right drawing.I know that no one is aloud to throw trash everywhere.I can see the sea from Calgary tower." - Sophia

Writing:















.   
(last week sample) 



Math: 






Just a reminder that our Google Meet is different next week! It will be on Tuesday at 8:50am (please logon with our usual code: narwal) and we will have a special guest speaker! The theme for next week is Superhero-Prince/ Princess Week! 



Have a lovely, sunny weekend my friends! :)

From, 
Miss. Caughey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Post of the Year

Good morning my fabulous friends! It's hard to believe the school year is already over. I wish we could have all spent the last few mo...