Friday, April 24, 2020

πŸƒπŸƒTime to Explore During Week Four πŸƒπŸƒ


Hello my friends!

Although I wish we could spend time together in person, I had another lovely week spending time with you in our online classroom! I have enjoyed reading through your Problem/Solution responses and seeing all the great math you completed. I am also really happy with how well our first ever online personality bag went! Addison did a wonderful job sharing his favourite things and the class did a great job asking questions and commenting. Below are some great examples of work submitted this week!

Weekly Spelling Sentences:

Sophia: 
My eagle flys away and he is red and blue he also does funny tricks he is a good eagle, he sometimes help me.

Gabby:
I like to play with cars & blocks in class.
-Will you please tell me a story before I go to sleep.
-A garden is a place where rain helps flowers grow.



How many spelling words can you include in one sentence? 




Math - Counting Collections 






Writing - Problem/ Solution 











You all continue to impress me during this time of online learning. I am so impressed with how hard you are all working and the amazing work you are creating. Please feel free to check out the optional work over the weekend for Earth Day! You can find it on our Google Classroom. Here is some work that has already been complete: 


       






Also, here is the link to the staff video from the teachers at Capitol Hill School! 
(If you have troubles with this link, the video is uploaded onto the "Stream" part of our Google Classroom. The file is too large for our Blog post).




Have a lovely weekend!! 

From, 
Miss Caughey 🌳

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Post of the Year

Good morning my fabulous friends! It's hard to believe the school year is already over. I wish we could have all spent the last few mo...