Hello Parents,
This Thursday, October 26, we will have our Terry Fox Run! Students are encouraged to bring a Toonie on that day to donate.
Please feel free to email me if you have any questions.
Thanks,
Miss. Caughey
Tuesday, September 24, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Post of the Year
Good morning my fabulous friends! It's hard to believe the school year is already over. I wish we could have all spent the last few mo...
-
Hello everyone, As we continue to dive into our online learning, I would like to take a moment to share some information about everyones d...
-
Good Afternoon Splendid Strawberries! 🍓 I had such a great week with you all. I have really enjoyed reading your work around story writi...
-
Thank you for sharing your Easter art! Here are some lovely pieces of work from some students in our class. . Sophia ...
No comments:
Post a Comment