Friday, January 24, 2020

Rock N' Roll Readers

In writing, we have been learning how to write descriptive settings with lots of juicy words. We even learned how to use a simile! The task we are working on right now is to describe our own mystery setting without saying what it is. Ask me what my setting is and some of my ideas in my 4 senses brainstorm.

In math, we are continuing to work on different strategies to solve addition and subtraction questions.



Reminders
-Next week is Literacy Week! Please check out the previous blog post to find out what the activities are for each day!
Monday is Read My Shirt Day! Students are asked to wear a shirt with words on them. We are so excited to read what everyones shirts say.

-Friday - No school (PD DAY)
-Happy Chinese New Year!!

Spelling List:
Grade 1: day, say, play, again, rain, name, came, gave, ate, made
Grade 2: den, ten, hen, men, yen, wren, then, Glen, when, sent


From, Room 8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Post of the Year

Good morning my fabulous friends! It's hard to believe the school year is already over. I wish we could have all spent the last few mo...