Hello Families,
Please join us this Thursday December 12 between 6-8pm for caroling, make and give winter activities, buskers and some warm drinks (hot chocolate and cider). Some of the activities will include stuffing socks with the toiletry donations for the Mustard Seed, bird seed feeders, letters for seniors and place mats.
Please bring cash to purchase drinks and make donations.
The children are so excited to give back to the community this winter.
We look forward to seeing you all there!🎄
From, Room 8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Post of the Year
Good morning my fabulous friends! It's hard to believe the school year is already over. I wish we could have all spent the last few mo...
-
Hello everyone, As we continue to dive into our online learning, I would like to take a moment to share some information about everyones d...
-
Good Afternoon Splendid Strawberries! 🍓 I had such a great week with you all. I have really enjoyed reading your work around story writi...
-
Thank you for sharing your Easter art! Here are some lovely pieces of work from some students in our class. . Sophia ...
No comments:
Post a Comment