Friday, October 25, 2019

Freaky Friday

This week, we finished our work with repeating patterns. We completed a final assessment to see what we know about extending, comparing, describing and creating repeating patterns.

In science, we chose a purple, green and orange paint sample. Our job was to try and create that colour using only the primary colours, red, blue and yellow. An extra challenge was to try and create brown with these colors. Then, we gave our colors fall names. We also did a black sharpie experiment. Ask me what I learned about the color black.

Reminder: 
Next Friday, November 1, is a PD day. Students do not have school.

Spelling List

Grade 1
green, see, can, work, like, red, I, and, is, you

Grade 2
is, it, like, me, my, on, one, the, up, you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Post of the Year

Good morning my fabulous friends! It's hard to believe the school year is already over. I wish we could have all spent the last few mo...