This week, we finished our work with repeating patterns. We completed a final assessment to see what we know about extending, comparing, describing and creating repeating patterns.
In science, we chose a purple, green and orange paint sample. Our job was to try and create that colour using only the primary colours, red, blue and yellow. An extra challenge was to try and create brown with these colors. Then, we gave our colors fall names. We also did a black sharpie experiment. Ask me what I learned about the color black.
Reminder:
Next Friday, November 1, is a PD day. Students do not have school.
Spelling List
Grade 1
green, see, can, work, like, red, I, and, is, you
Grade 2
is, it, like, me, my, on, one, the, up, you
Friday, October 25, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Post of the Year
Good morning my fabulous friends! It's hard to believe the school year is already over. I wish we could have all spent the last few mo...
-
Hello everyone, As we continue to dive into our online learning, I would like to take a moment to share some information about everyones d...
-
Good Afternoon Splendid Strawberries! 🍓 I had such a great week with you all. I have really enjoyed reading your work around story writi...
-
Thank you for sharing your Easter art! Here are some lovely pieces of work from some students in our class. . Sophia ...
No comments:
Post a Comment